Bar None Technologies offers the Cisco C9300-48P-E Catalyst 9300 48 port PoE+ Network Essentials Switch which are Cisco’s lead stackable enterprise access switching platform and as part of the Catalyst 9000 family. They are built to transform your network to handle a hybrid world where the workplace is anywhere, endpoints could be anything, and applications are hosted all over the place.
● Up to 1TB of stacking bandwidth: With Stackwise-1T, Catalyst 9300 switches are the industry’s highest-density stacking bandwidth solution with the most flexible uplink architecture
● Flexible and dense uplink offerings with 100G, 40G, 25G, Multigigabit, 10G, and 1G modular uplinks
● Mixed Stacking with Backward Compatibility – Stack your Catalyst 9300X fiber switches with Catalyst 9300 and Catalyst 9300X Multigigabit switches, bringing stackable high-speed fiber to the access
● Highest Multigigabit Ports: With standalone and Stackwise-1T, Catalyst 9300X models enable 48 mGig ports in standalone and 448 mGig ports with an 8-member stack
● Highest 90W UPOE+ Density: Enable your OT/IT needs with up to 36 ports of 90W UPOE+ for standalone or 288 ports of 90W UPOE+ with a 8-member stack.
● Stack Power with Backward Compatibility: Enable power resiliency with higher power budgets in mixed Catalyst 9300 and Catalyst 9300X stack.
● 100G IPsec in hardware: With the new 2.0Sec UADP ASIC, the Catalyst 9300X comes with 100G line rate IPsec to enable various options for new edge connectivity
● Secure Tunnel connectivity: With the new edge, the C9300X enables secure connections to Secure Internet Gateway, Cloud Service Providers and Site to Site connectivity using IPsec tunnel with AES-256 Encryption and speeds up to 100G.
● Enhanced Application Hosting: With 2x capacity and additional RAM, QAT, and 2 x 10G AppGig Ports, multiple Cisco Signed performance savvy applications can be hosted on Catalyst 9300X
● Thousand Eyes Enabled: End-to-end visualization of the path from campus/branch to clouds/DC with Cisco Thousand Eyes Network and Application Synthetics (included with Cisco DNA Advantage licenses)
● Investment Protection: Catalyst 9300X redundant fans and power supplies, data stack and Stack Power cables are backward compatible with the Catalyst 9300.