- The full duplex speakerphone allows for flexibility in placing and receiving calls.
- Headset Support
- An RJ-9 interface to the optional headset offers you and additional options for placing and receiving calls.
- Graphical Display
- A white backlit, monochrome, 396 x 162 pixel-based display
- with an antiglare screen provides scrollable access
- to calling features and text-based XML applications.
- Four Soft – key Buttons and a Scroll Toggle Bar
- Your calling options are dynamically presented.
- the scroll toggle bar allows easy movement through the displayed information.
- Volume Control
- A volume-control toggle provides easy decibel-level adjustments of the
- handset, monitor speaker, and ringer.
- Dual-Position Foot Stand
- The display is easy to view, and the buttons and keys are easy to use.
- you can remove the foot stand for wall mounting,
- with mounting holes located on the base of the phone
- Multiple Ring Tones
- The phone offers seven user-adjustable ring tones.
- American Disabilities Act (ADA) Features
- The hearing-aid-compatible (HAC) handset meets the requirements set by the ADA.
- it also meets ADA HAC requirements for a magnetic coupling to approved hearing aids.
- The phone dialing pad also complies with ADA standards.
- Signaling Protocol Support
- The phones are supported on Cisco Unified Communications Manager,
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Business Edition Versions 7.1(2),
- Compatible with both Skinny Client Control Protocol (SCCP),
- Session Initiation Protocol (SIP).
- Codec Support
- G.722, G.711a, G.711, G.729a, G.729b, G.729ab,
- Internet Low Bitrate Codec (iLBC) audio-compression codecs are supported.
- Voice Quality
- Comfort-noise generation and voice-activity-detection (VAD) programming is provided on a system basis.
- Video Communications
- Video communications requires Cisco Unified Video Advantage 2.2 and later and the Cisco VT Camera III.
- Lighted Hold Key
- The key lights, when pressed, to access voicemail messages,
- call logs, network settings, user preferences, corporate directories,
- XML services: it stays lit while menu items are active.
- Lighted Message Waiting Indicator (MWI)
- The key lights when there is new voicemail.
- The light is visible on both the phone chassis and the handset.
- it stays lit until you process your new voicemail.
- Deep-Sleep Option
- You can save power by cycling power – by time of day and day of week.
- The Co-Branding button allows you to include.
- your logo on the Cisco Unified IP Phones 6900 Series phones.
- Cisco has approved third-party vendors to produce the buttons.
- Language Support
- Chinese (People’s Republic of China, Hong Kong, and Taiwan),
- English— (United Kingdom)
- Portuguese (Portugal and Brazil),
- Spanish (Spain),
- Serbian (Republic of Serbia and Republic of Montenegro),