Buy Aruba Q9H68A AP-514 (US) TAA Dual Radio 4×4:4 802.11ax External Antennas Unified Campus AP
|Product Description||HPE Aruba AP-514 (US) – Campus – wireless access point – Bluetooth, Wi-Fi 6 – TAA Compliant|
|Device Type||Wireless access point|
|Form Factor||In-ceiling – indoor|
|Data Link Protocol||IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0, IEEE 802.11ax (Wi-Fi 6)|
|Frequency Band||2.4 GHz, 5 GHz|
|Performance||Maximum data rate (2.4 GHz): 575 Mbps ¦ Maximum data rate (5 GHz): 4.8 Gbps ¦ Aggregate bandwidth: 5.4 Gbps|
|Capacity||Wireless clients per Wi-Fi radio: 256 ¦ OFDMA units: 16 ¦ BSSIDs per radio: 16|
|OS Required||ArubaOS, InstantOS|
|Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Supported||PoE|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited lifetime warranty|
- HPE Aruba AP-514 (US) – Campus – wireless access point – Bluetooth 5.0 – Bluetooth, Wi-Fi 6 – 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz – in-ceiling – TAA Compliant.
- With an increasing number of mobile and Internet of Things (IoT) devices reliant on wireless access, networks must be capable of accommodating a diverse mixture of device types, applications and services.
- The Aruba 510 series campus access points with 802.11ax technology are designed to deliver high-performance access for mobile and (IOT) devices in environments where density is an issue. The 510 series uses 802.11ax features to efficiently and simultaneously serve multiple clients and traffic types in dense environments, increasing data rates for both individual device and overall system.
- The 510 series access points provide high performance Dual Radio 802.11ax AP with OFDMA and Multi-User MIMO (MU-MIMO).
- Supports all mandatory and several optional 802.11ax features.
- This series features maximum data rates of 4.8Gbps in the 5GHz band and 575Mbps in the 2.4GHz band (for an aggregate peak data rate of 5.4Gbps).
- Includes Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) and Zigbee radios for location and IoT use-cases.